Novel insights into the impact of great service and how the concept of Discretionary Service can be used to gain a band of loyal customers
So many companies promise to deliver great service but fail to do this.
This presentation by Steve Simpson can change all that.
Steve provides insights into the impact of less-than-ordinary service and how this impacts the bottom line. He then introduced his concept of ‘Discretionary Service’ – a novel concept that everyone in the organisation is able to relate to.
The notion of Discretionary Service is linked to employee engagement to show why so many organisations are unable to deliver on service promises. Finally, Steve shares remarkable insights into what really drives customer loyalty – and here’s a hint – it’s NOT customer satisfaction! But it does link back to Discretionary Service.
|Download brochureBack to Presentation Options|
AUDIENCE Everyone. Especially leaders.
OCCASION Company get-together, staff meetings, management retreats or strategic planning sessions. Ideal as part of a transformation process. Perfect for the occasions when people are just not performing to standard, and need some direction.
OUTCOME Educate people about their role in creating a winning workplace culture. Show them what’s in it for them. Change the way things get done. Crank up results.
RESOURCES Comprehensive online vault of tools, resources and assessments available to help implement, measure and sustain workplace culture transformation.
What’s in it for the INDIVIDUAL
- Insights into what factors contribute to great service
- How culture impacts on service
- How personal behaviours contribute to the culture
- Actions that can be taken to improve the culture
What’s in it for the ORGANISATION
- A shared understanding of what can be done to stand out, based on service
- A shared commitment to fight for a culture that is committed to great service
- Actions that can be taken to sustain a positive, service-oriented culture
- Improved customer satisfaction