Completely fresh insights into the real culture in your workplace – and how you can transform it for increased performance and productivity
Unwritten ground rules or ‘UGRs’ are people's perceptions of this is the way we do things around here. Examples of UGRs include:
The incredible thing about UGRs is that they drive people's behaviour yet they are seldom talked about openly.
It's the UGRs in an organisation that constitute its culture.
Created by Steve Simpson, the UGRs concept has been developed to a point where organisations can use UGRs as a powerful tool for culture change.
In this presentation, Steve shares world-first research into UGRs, shows how UGRs drive people’s behaviours, how they are created, and most importantly, what can be done to shift counter-productive UGRs to create a culture in sync with the organisation’s strategic direction
|Download brochureBack to Presentation Options|
AUDIENCE Everyone. Especially leaders.
OCCASION Company get-together, staff meetings, management retreats or strategic planning sessions. Ideal as part of a transformation process. Perfect for the occasions when people are just not performing to standard, and need some direction.
OUTCOME Educate people about their role in creating a winning workplace culture. Show them what’s in it for them. Change the way things get done. Crank up results.
RESOURCES Comprehensive online vault of tools, resources and assessments available to help implement, measure and sustain workplace culture transformation.
What’s in it for the INDIVIDUAL
- Completely new insights into workplace culture
- Learn how individual behaviours contribute to the culture
- Leadership approach required to change the culture
What’s in it for the ORGANISATION
- People who are united in their desire to fight for a better culture
- A new language and structure to talk about and improve the culture
- Clarity about the kind of culture required to ensure the organisation’s success
- Improved performance and productivity